Last updated: June 2019
- The content I create is primary focused on fashion, travel, beauty and lifestyle issues. However I’m open to the possibility of creating content that don’t fall strictly in to any of these categories. It’s good to expand your horizons when you can!
- I am happy to accept either products or payment as a fee for collaborations, campaigns and projects. I am unable to feature content on behalf of a brand if there is no fee available.
- Posts on Jenny Chat are written by me, or a trusted guest writer whose content has been agreed advance. I’m happy to work within brand guidelines (e.g. points to include within the post and hashtags) but I reserve the right to exercise my own creativity so that content posted it remains true to my aesthetic.
- If I don’t like a product or don’t feel that it will not make good content after trialling it for an appropriate amount of time, I may choose not to feature it. It is not my usual style to post negative content.
- If a product/service is provided to me and I deem this ‘not fit for use’ it will not be returned unless shipping/transportation costs are met by the supplier of the product. Any products that can be returned by hand locally will be done so.
- I do not post ‘follow links’.
- Fees will be agreed on a case by case basis
- On completion of a collaboration/sponsored content, an invoice will be issued to the ‘usual’ point of contact for the brand (i.e. the person who I have been working with) this will include payment methods and terms.
Competitions and giveaways
- I may occasionally run giveaways. Please be advised that I may not have personally trialled any/ all of the products being offered, therefore am not providing any kind of endorsement on their performance or suitability for use.
- Products featured in giveaways have usually been gifted by brands for use on my blog.
Gifted items and services
- Any blog post that has some form of collaboration included will be marked with * as of January 2016.
For any further questions please contact me directly at email@example.com