Last updated: July 2020
- The content I create is primary focused on real life/lifestyle, travel, beauty and fashion. I’m open to the possibility of creating content that don’t strictly fall into any of these categories. It’s good to expand horizons when you can!
- Posts on Jenny Chat are written by me, in future this may expand to a trusted guest writer/s whose content has been agreed in advance of publication. I am happy and capable of working within brand guidelines where necessary but will still exercise my own creativity when posting on my blog so that content remains within my own brand guidelines.
- If I don’t like a product or don’t feel that it will not make good content after trialling it for an appropriate amount of time, I may choose not to feature it. It is not my usual style to post negative content.
- If a product/service is provided to me and I deem this ‘not fit for use’ it will not be returned unless shipping/transportation costs are met by the supplier of the product. Any products that can be returned by hand locally will be done so.
- I do not post ‘follow links’.
- Fees will be agreed on a case by case basis
- I am happy to accept either payment or product as a fee for collaborations, campaigns and projects. I am unable to create or feature content on behalf of a brand if there is no fee available.
- On completion of a collaboration/sponsored content, an invoice will be issued to the ‘usual’ point of contact for the brand (i.e. the person who I have been working with) this will include payment methods and terms.
Competitions and giveaways
- I may occasionally run giveaways. Please be advised that I may not have personally trialled any/ all of the products being offered, therefore am not providing any kind of endorsement on their performance or suitability for use.
- Products featured in giveaways have usually been gifted by brands for use on my blog.
Gifted items and services
- In accordance with ASA guidelines, any blog post that features a paid or gifted collaboration will have “AD” clearly displayed in the post title and/or in the first line of the post.
- Between January 2016 and January 2020, any blog post that has some form of collaboration included will be marked with *.
For any further queries on the above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org