For a short month (even though we had an extra day in it this year) I’ve had a super busy time!
Slight disclaimer – I’ve been pretty terrible at taking pictures of what I’ve been wearing (hair and nails are in) but I can reveal I’ve been enjoying a lot of faux leather and statement sleeves..
- Bad Boys for Life soundtrack
- Bon Jovi Jonas Brothers
- Throwback hits on Viking FM
- Bad Boys for Life: it’s the perfect balance between super serious action film and cheesy cop comedy, deffo recommend
- Sex Education season 2: even more unanswered questions than the end of last season, sure there’s going to be a third, right?
- -Saw Michael McIntyre live: last minute warm up gig for his Netflix spesh
- Saw Lloyd Griffith live: #LetLloydSingAtWembley
- Saw Jimmy Carr live: a crazy woman claiming she was called Hilary Clinton heckled, a LOT
- I went on the radio: this time I was on the BBC Radio Humberside afternoon show talking about how blogging can make you more employable (based on this post)
- Saw Phil Wang live: have we seen a pattern for the month here?? Usually our comedy gigs are far more spaced out, but if ever there was a time I needed a good laugh it’s now so I’m kinda grateful
- Holiday booking: I’ve booked a girls trip to Ibiza for the month after for my sister-in-law’s 40th birthday. We’re doing the full shebang with Ocean Beach and everything. I’m excited yet a bit scared!
- I met Latrice Royale: After being kindly gifted entry to the first Pride in Hull Queer AF event in January, myself and Kat booked (and paid for) tickets to the second event which was headlined by Drag Race Season 4 alum Latrice.
2020 is already proving pretty busy and expensive, but I’m very much here for it so far!
Thanks for reading, J xx