Yep; you read what sounds like the start of a very profound, slight hippy dippy blog post in that title…but thats not my style!
We’re going more along the ramblings and random musings route that I did in this post last year . I know lockdown isn’t fully over yet but who knows when I’d have published this if I waited for it to end completely….
- I can do some basic levels of DIY, but I’d rather pay someone else to do it for me
- Messiness stresses me out
- I prefer to eat cake rather than bake it
- A fairly pared back, slow pace of life suits me nicely and is great for my mental health
- I do in fact have common sense. In some cases, more than some senior government officials (tbf I think a large majority of us can claim this)
- Its sometimes easier to observe than create what you see in the Internet (specifically Tik Tok) but its fun to try
- Workouts come in various forms – walking, vigorous decorating or learning the latest viral dance
- I wear a lot of print. Mainly floral and leopard
- People will use a global pandemic as a golden opportunity to ‘legitimately’ make their lives easier, and other peoples lives harder as a result
- I’m a dab hand at covering my roots with a bit of box dye and an unused foundation brush (if you’re reading Chelsea, sorry!)
- It is possible to teach an old dog new tricks. If that dog is your parents/grandparents and the trick is going on Houseparty for a weekly catch up
- My Spanish speaking skills aren’t quite as basic as I thought, but my written Spanish still sucks a little bit
And just one more…..
Thanks for reading,