It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…. how the devil are you?? Despite lockdown, I feel like I haven’t had a spare moment to get my creative juices flowing for new blog posts, which is why I’ve been a bit ‘digitally absent’ lately. No point in posting just to say you did if its a bit rubbish and nobody reads it right?
I’ve spent a lot of time in loungewear and comfy clothes this month (I’m sure you can relate) and I’ve also been given a uniform to wear at work so am dressed the same way for 5 days of the week now (which I like, because I don’t have to think about what to put on)
- The Undoing: I think pretty much everyone on my Instagram stories have been watching this! Have you seen it, what did you think? I enjoyed it was underwhelmed at the end, I really wanted there to be a Gone Girl style twist.
- Sister Sister: never knew how much I missed ya! Im soooo happy Netflix put this on the list and I ripped through it within the month. I didnt remember it ending how it did though. I’m hearing reboot rumours from Tia and Tamera’s YouTube channels so I hope this goes ahead.
- Blind Spot: its FINALLY back! Ive watched this series for about 4 years (this is the last season) but there’s been a ridiculously extended break between the last series and this one. If you havent heard if it and like shows like CSI and Criminal Minds, you’ll probably like this too.
- Halloween: I just had to eek out the last bit of Halloween out of the season before getting Chrismassey!
- 90s throwback: I have needed the motivation first thing in the morning that only Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince and Kris Kross can provide! The dark mornings and wet weather are not my friend.
- Christmas songs: the Christmas decs went up (more about that in a bit) so obviously the classics were aying in the background. I like to mix it up between traditional carols, chart classics and the newer pop stuff. Obviously, Bublè features heavily.
My activities have been really wholesome. Starting with putting the Christmas decorations about a week early. This year I have 3 trees (a slim green fake tree, a fat snow flocked fake tree and a scandi style rope tree), 3 garlands, 2 table decorations and a wreath for the front door. I’m buzzing with how it looks! There’s a Christmas highlight on my Instagram if you fancy a nosey. Me and the Mr have also been cooking some big Sunday lunches (going out for posh Sunday lunch has always been one our fave things to do) and taking regular walks. The Christmas lights in our village went up early doors andnits been lovely to see those, as well as getting out for some more country style walks in Beverley
Sooo, that’s my final pre-Christmas round up done! I usually do #blogmas during this time, however this year I’ve decided that my content probably isn’t appropriate (or anywhere near enough) , however I’m still getting involved by resharing relevant content from precious years on my Twitter feed every day (Think yummy recipes and general life tips and you’ll be on the right lines).
Next time we catch up like this, Christmas will be done and 2021 will almost be on us…Wowza!
Thanks for reading,