Long time no speak…not gonna lie, I didn’t realise that it had been 4 WHOLE MONTHS since we last caught up! Time flies when you’re…well, busy! Here’s a brief snapshot of what’s been happening in the world of Jenny Chat:
- Finally had my grey roots covered
- Had both COVID jabs
- Went on the radio a few times
- Had a few date nights with the Mr
- Met up with friends, ex-colleagues and people I haven’t seen in forever for brunch, lunch, dinner, coffee and walks
- Been on 3 weekends away (Leeds and Liverpool)
- Helped my childhood bestie launch a house raffle
- Worked on a few collabs Over on Instagram
- Got a promotion
and I *think* dear reader, that’s about everything!
I didn’t intend to take a break (definitely not such a long one) but in my humble opinion, there’s no point publishing something if I don’t think it has any valid reason or opinion behind it, so I didn’t.
My blog will always feel a bit like home, and I’m not planning to move any time soon.
As always, thanks for following/reading/commenting, there will be more for you to enjoy soon 😊 in the meantime feel free to come and say hey on Instagram or Tik Tok where I have been hanging out a little bit more often.
Thanks for reading,